The oldest university in the English-speaking world, Oxford is a unique and historic institution.
Situated in the centre of Oxford, Trinity College occupies a beautiful, spacious campus just a few metres from the Bodleian Library. Founded in 1555, Trinity has a long and distinguished history in scientific research. The College’s blue and gold crest, features 3 griffin heads and four fleurs-de-lys.
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
– Short-sleeves polo shirt with red and blue stripes
– 100% cotton
– 60° C yarn-dyed fabric using reactive dye
– Ribbed collar with 2 hidden buttons
– Placket with contrasting colour
– Band insert inside collar and side slits
– Regular fit
– Patch with college crest on the top left
– Wash at 30° C
Model wears a size: M
Model height: 183 cm