The oldest university in the English-speaking world, Oxford is a unique and historic institution.
Situated in the centre of Oxford, Trinity College occupies a beautiful, spacious campus just a few metres from the Bodleian Library. Founded in 1555, Trinity has a long and distinguished history in scientific research. The College’s blue and gold crest, features 3 griffin heads and four fleurs-de-lys.
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
The sweatshirt is made from 100% cotton fabric which is piece-dyed for a brighter and lasting colour. The Trinity College crest is positioned on the top left of the garment.
– Long sleeves raglan sweatshirt with contrasting colour inserts
– 100% cotton
– 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
– Band inserts in the collar, ribbed cuffs and hem
– Two front kangaroo pockets
– Zip fastening
– Regular fit
– Patch with college crest on the top left and rear gabardine appliques with the name of the college
– Wash at 30° C
Model wears a size: M
>Model height: 183 cm