The oldest university in the English-speaking world, Oxford is a unique and historic institution.
Named in honour of Queen Philippa of Hainault, wife of King Edward III of England, The Queen’s College was founded in 1341. Today notable alumni of the College include inventor of the World Wide Web, Sir Tim Berners-Lee. Three red eagles feature on the Queen’s crest.
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
– Long sleeves polo shirt with red and blue stripes
– 100% cotton
– 60° C yarn-dyed fabric using reactive dye
– Cotton collar and placket with twill structure
– Band insert inside collar and side slits
– Hidden buttons and solid colour ribbed cuffs
– Regular fit
– Patch with college crest on the top left and contrasting colours embroidery with name and foundation date of the college on the top right
– Wash at 30° C
Model wears a size: M
Model height: 183 cm