The oldest university in the English-speaking world, Oxford is a unique and historic institution.
Named in honour of Queen Philippa of Hainault, wife of King Edward III of England, The Queen’s College was founded in 1341. Today notable alumni of the College include inventor of the World Wide Web, Sir Tim Berners-Lee. Three red eagles feature on the Queen’s crest.
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
– Long sleeves raglan sweatshirt with contrasting colour inserts
– 100% cotton
– 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
– Band inserts in the collar, ribbed cuffs and hem
– Two front kangaroo pockets
– Zip fastening
– Regular fit
– Patch with college crest on the top left and rear gabardine appliques with the name of the college
– Wash at 30° C
Model wears a size: M
Model height: 183 cm