The oldest university in the English-speaking world, Oxford is a unique and historic institution.
Oriel College was founded in 1326 by Edward II, and its crest features the Royal Arms of England, represented by three lions. The fifth oldest of Oxford 38 constituent colleges, today Oriel prides itself on being a welcoming academic community, home to world-class teaching, learning and research.
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
– Short-sleeves polo shirt with red and blue stripes
– 100% cotton
– 60° C yarn-dyed fabric using reactive dye
– Ribbed collar with 2 hidden buttons
– Placket with contrasting colour
– Band insert inside collar and side slits
– Regular fit
– Patch with college crest on the top left
– Wash at 30° C
Model wears a size: M
Model height: 183 cm