The oldest university in the English-speaking world, Oxford is a unique and historic institution.
Oriel College was founded in 1326 by Edward II, and its crest features the Royal Arms of England, represented by three lions. The fifth oldest of Oxford 38 constituent colleges, today Oriel prides itself on being a welcoming academic community, home to world-class teaching, learning and research.
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
The sweat pants are made from 100% cotton fabric which is piece-dyed with reactive dye for a brighter and lasting colour. The Oriel College crest is positioned on the top right of the garment.
– Long sleeves raglan sweatshirt with contrasting colour inserts
– 100% cotton
– 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
– Band inserts in the collar, ribbed cuffs and hem
– Two front kangaroo pockets
– Zip fastening
– Regular fit
– Patch with college crest on the top left and rear gabardine appliques with the name of the college
– Wash at 30° C
Model wears a size: M
Model height: 183 cm