The oldest university in the English-speaking world, Oxford is a unique and historic institution.
Founded in 1458, Magdalen (pronounced ‘Maudlen’) has some of the most beautiful buildings in Oxford, new as well as ancient. Famous alumni include Oscar Wilde as well as nine Nobel Prize winners. The College’s distinctive chequerboard crest is topped by three lilies.
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
– Short-sleeves polo shirt with red and blue stripes
– 100% cotton
– 60° C yarn-dyed fabric using reactive dye
– Ribbed collar with 2 hidden buttons
– Placket with contrasting colour
– Band insert inside collar and side slits
– Regular fit
– Patch with college crest on the top left
– Wash at 30° C
Model wears a size: M
Model height: 183 cm