The oldest university in the English-speaking world, Oxford is a unique and historic institution.
Founded in 1458, Magdalen (pronounced ‘Maudlen’) has some of the most beautiful buildings in Oxford, new as well as ancient. Famous alumni include Oscar Wilde as well as nine Nobel Prize winners. The College’s distinctive chequerboard crest is topped by three lilies.
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
– Long sleeves polo shirt with red and blue stripes
– 100% cotton
– 60° C yarn-dyed fabric using reactive dye
– Cotton collar and placket with twill structure
– Band insert inside collar and side slits
– Hidden buttons and solid colour ribbed cuffs
– Regular fit
– Patch with college crest on the top left and contrasting colours embroidery with name and foundation date of the college on the top right
– Wash at 30° C
Model wears a size: M
Model height: 183 cm