The oldest university in the English-speaking world, Oxford is a unique and historic institution.
Founded in 1458, Magdalen (pronounced ‘Maudlen’) has some of the most beautiful buildings in Oxford, new as well as ancient. Famous alumni include Oscar Wilde as well as nine Nobel Prize winners. The College’s distinctive chequerboard crest is topped by three lilies.
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
– Long sleeves sweatshirt with adjustable hood and contrasting internal colour
– 100% cotton
– 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
– Band inserts in the collar
– Two front kangaroo pockets
– Zip fastening
– Regular fit
– Patch with college crest on the top left and embroidery with name and foundation year of the college on the top right
– Wash at 30° C
Model wears a size: M
Model height: 183 cm